Homemade pancakes made easy! Whisk these up for the perfect morning at home.
Super basic pancakes. They’re really easy to make, don’t need any previous prep and are fluffy as ever.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, oil, and egg. Add dry ingredients to milk mixture; whisk until just incorporated (do not overmix)
- Heat a large pan over medium heat, i spray it with butter but if its nonstick you can skip that.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of batter onto the pan and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Once it bubbles (around 1-2 min) flip it over and cook for another minute.