Bundt cake series continues, i absolutely love a dry cake, so i’m sharing with you my favourite recipes 🙂 This cake tastes like a cinnamon roll and is perfect with a cup of coffee.
Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake
- 1 cup butter at room temp
- 1 1/3 cup sugar recipe calls for 2 but its too sweet
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup regular laban (yogurt, not greek yogurt, our lebanese yogurt) if not available then sour cream
- 1 cup labneh if not available then sour cream
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 2 cups sugar until light fluffy.
- Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Mix labneh and laban together
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add alternately with labneh laban mixture, beating just enough after each addition to keep batter smooth.
- Spoon half the mix into a greased bundt pan, i greased with tahini
- Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle evenly onto first layer
- Cover the cinnamon sugar with the remaining batter
- Bake for 60-70 mins (not less)
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.