There is not one of us that grew up without having this cake at one point in their lives. Birthday parties, afternoon tea, grandma, literally anywhere and everywhere.
So many different recipes for it, but this one is my favourite! Not too sweet, just perfect!
- 2 packets of Ghandour’s 555 biscuits/ or plain Marie biscuits
- 1 can of condensed milk, you roughly need 280g
- 400g dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp butter
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a double boiler. In the meantime crush the biscuits by hand making sure they are coarsely chopped and not fine.
- Mix in the condensed milk with the biscuits and let the biscuits absorb them well.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour over the biscuit mix and with a spatula mix them very well making sure everything is evenly coated.
- Place mixture on wax paper and roll into the shape of a sausage. Place in freezer for two hours, then slice and put in fridge.
This is literally the easiest, fastest, most delicious cake you can have on hand at any time!
Pinch of Love,