We all grew up having this cake at one point in our lives. Birthday parties, afternoon tea, grandma, literally anywhere and everywhere.
So many different recipes for it, but this one is my favourite! Not too sweet, just perfect!
This is literally the easiest, fastest, most delicious cake you can have on hand at any time!
- 2 packs Ghandour 555 biscuits or plain Marie biscuits
- 280 g condensed milk
- 400 g dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp butter
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a double boiler or microwave
- Crush the biscuits by hand but don’t over crush, you want some big pieces in there
- Mix in the condensed milk with the biscuits and let them soak up
- Once chocolate melts pour it over the biscuits
- Mix them all with a spatula making sure everything is evenly coated
- Place mixture on wax paper and roll into the shape of a log. Freeze for 2 hours
- Chop it up and keep refrigerated
Pinch of Love,