This is probably one of the yummiest, fastest, and easiest pasta recipes. It is literally so good, and an awesome dish if you are hosting!
It is done in one pot and really does not take more than 30 minutes.
I absolutely love shrimps, shrimp everything actually, and with this recipe you can really feel a burst of shrimp flavour in every bite. The shrimps are tossed in a buttery garlic chilli sauce and the lemon just brings all these amazing flavours together!
So, after many requests here is the recipe!
- 1 pack of Linguine Pasta
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 7 Tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more, if you’re into spicy)
- 700 grams large shrimp, cleaned
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice (or more, if you’re into citrusy)
- 4 Tablespoons lemon zest
- In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water and a tbsp of olive oil according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pot, heat the olive oil and 3 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant. Careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the shrimp, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the shrimp starts to turn pink. Add the Italian seasoning and spinach and cook until wilted. ( Don’t freak out when the pot overflows with spinach, they will disappear in a second)
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, parmesan, lemon zest, and parsley. Stir them all together until the butter melts.
- Add the lemon juice before serving and there you have it!
Pinch of Love,