These are the best for breakfast, Fahd absolutely loves them, they’re very nutritious, and they’re so easy to make!
Baby Friendly Pancakes
This awesome recipe contains grains, protein, and fruit. It is a good source of whole grain, high in finer, great source of protein, has healthy fat, and is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.It has no added sugar no artificial ingredients and no trans fatty acids.It can be made ahead of time and refrigerated (up to 3 days) or frozen ( up to 1 month)Please always consult with your child’s pediatrician before introducing any new food/ingredients. What works for my child may not work for yours.
- 1 Medium Sized Ripe Banana
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Buckwheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Almond flour
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds Optional, depends on baby’s age
- 1 tsp Ground Flaxseeds Optional
- 1 Tbsp Homemade Peanut Butter Optional
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Mash the banana well, making sure no lumps remain.
- Whisk in the egg.
- Add both flours and whisk until its a thick batter, mix in the seeds (optional)
- In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of butter on medium heat.Add 2 tbsp of the mixture and fry on each side for 2 min or until they are no longer sticky.
Do not make them too large or too flat as they will break. You can use one type of flour, i personally like to use both kinds as i feel it gives it a better texture, but you don’t have to. This recipe contains nuts and eggs, please do not use it if your child has any allergies.